Main Article Content
Sport is a physical activity to maintain physic fitness and health. Physical fitness can be obtained with correct physical activity, one of which is by doing gymnastic movements. Bridge up is one of the movements in gymnastics on the floor with a supine body shape or posture which rests on both hands and legs with knees bent. The correct movement is a movement that is in accordance with the anatomy and physiology of the human body, coupled with a mechanical study of efficient movement. In terms of biomechanics, the mechanical laws of motion are: 1) center of gravity, 2) balance and 3) force. It takes coordination between balance, flexibility and good strength to be able to make movement bridge up. Efforts to avoid mistakes that can result in injury can be done by applying the principles of proper training and adequate stretching. In the learning process, a teacher/lecturer must pay attention to the condition of students by providing step by step exercises or a series of movements from simple to complex.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please find rights and licenses in the International Journal of Kinesiology and Physical Education: This journal focuses on human science including responses to technology such as the design of sports equipment and training facilities, the selection and recruitment of athletes, performance analysis or modification, and stress reduction. To be considered for publication
- License The use of non-commercial articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Attribution License (link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ )
- Author's Guarantee. The author guarantees that the article is original, written by another author, has never been published before, does not contain any invalid statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyrights that are held exclusively by the author and is free from any third party rights, and that each Written permission needed to quote from another source has been obtained by the author.
- User The Courage to circulate articles published as freely as possible. Under a Creative Commons license, it allows users to copy, distribute, display and do work only for non-commercial purposes. Users also need to associate authors and distribute work in journals.
- Author's Rights; a) Copyright and other ownership rights related to the article, such as patents. b) The right to use the substance of the article in his own future work, including lectures and books. c) The right to reproduce articles for one's own purposes, provided that copies are not offered for sale. d) The right to self-archive the article. e) The right to enter into separate additional contractual agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the article (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of the initial publication in this journal.
- Co-Authorship If the article is compiled together by other authors, the signatory to this form guarantees that it has been authorized by all joint authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform their co-authors about the terms of this agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement may be terminated by the author or after two months' notice in which the other party has materially violated this agreement and failed to correct the violation within one month after notification by the termination party requesting the violation to be corrected. There is no violation or breach of this agreement that will cause this agreement or any license granted therein to terminate automatically or affect the definition of the MensSana Journal: Journal of Sports, Physical and Health Education.
- Royalties This agreement gives the author the right to no royalties or other fees. To the extent permitted by law, the author waives his right to collect royalties relative to the article in connection with the use of the article by or its licensee.
- Privacy Statement, Name and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties. However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the MensSana Journal: Research Journal and Sports Education will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the internet.
Hidayat, Imam. 1999. Biomekanika. Bandung: FPOK-IKIP Bandung.
Mahendra, Agus. 2001. Senam. Jakarta: Depdiknas (Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Dasar & Menengah).
McGinnis, Peter M. 2013. Biomechanics of Sport and Exercise (3rd ed.). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics.
Sharkey, Brian J. 2003. Kebugaran & Kesehatan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Soedarminto. 2002. Kinesiologi. Jakarta: Depdikbud Dirjen Dikti.