Main Article Content
The problem of this study is based on field observations, it was found that the skills Gyaku Tsuki Gokasi dojo karate athletes SMAN 1 Tarusan. This type of research is correlational. The population in this study karate dojo athletes SMAN 1 Tarusan consisting of 15 people. Sampling in this study using sampling purposive totaling 15 athletes sons. Data is taken in two ways, ball Werfen und fangen test to measure the eye-hand coordination and gyaku test to measure the results gyau tsuki. Α0,05 as significant and research hypothesis is: there is a relationship to the hand-eye coordination skills tsuki gyaku. The results showed that: there is a relationship eye-hand coordination on the ability of the athlete tsuki gyaku gokasi karate dojo SMAN1 tarusan. was obtained R count it price = 0,848>
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please find rights and licenses in the International Journal of Kinesiology and Physical Education: This journal focuses on human science including responses to technology such as the design of sports equipment and training facilities, the selection and recruitment of athletes, performance analysis or modification, and stress reduction. To be considered for publication
- License The use of non-commercial articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Attribution License (link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ )
- Author's Guarantee. The author guarantees that the article is original, written by another author, has never been published before, does not contain any invalid statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyrights that are held exclusively by the author and is free from any third party rights, and that each Written permission needed to quote from another source has been obtained by the author.
- User The Courage to circulate articles published as freely as possible. Under a Creative Commons license, it allows users to copy, distribute, display and do work only for non-commercial purposes. Users also need to associate authors and distribute work in journals.
- Author's Rights; a) Copyright and other ownership rights related to the article, such as patents. b) The right to use the substance of the article in his own future work, including lectures and books. c) The right to reproduce articles for one's own purposes, provided that copies are not offered for sale. d) The right to self-archive the article. e) The right to enter into separate additional contractual agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the article (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of the initial publication in this journal.
- Co-Authorship If the article is compiled together by other authors, the signatory to this form guarantees that it has been authorized by all joint authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform their co-authors about the terms of this agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement may be terminated by the author or after two months' notice in which the other party has materially violated this agreement and failed to correct the violation within one month after notification by the termination party requesting the violation to be corrected. There is no violation or breach of this agreement that will cause this agreement or any license granted therein to terminate automatically or affect the definition of the MensSana Journal: Journal of Sports, Physical and Health Education.
- Royalties This agreement gives the author the right to no royalties or other fees. To the extent permitted by law, the author waives his right to collect royalties relative to the article in connection with the use of the article by or its licensee.
- Privacy Statement, Name and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties. However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the MensSana Journal: Research Journal and Sports Education will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the internet.
Arikunto. 2000. Methods Penelitian.Jakarta: Space.
Arikunto. 2002.Prosedur Research. Jakarta: Rineka Reserved.
Arsil. 2014. Evaluation of Physical Education and Sport. Malang: Wineka Media.
Bompa. 2000. Total Training for Young Champions. University of New York: Human Kinetics.
Depdiknas.2008. Indonesia Dictionary. Jakarta: Heritage Hall.
Funakoshi, Ginchi. 2005. What is Shotokan Karate). USA: Allright Reserved.
Hamid, Apris. 2007. Basic techniques of Karate. (Kihon). Padang: Inkanas West Sumatra.
http://keynadiana.blogspot.com(Accessed on 24 February 2017-08-07).
Irrawaddy, Hendri. 2011. Physical Condition and Measurement. Padang: Padang State University.
Muchsin, Sabeth. 1997. Best Karate, Central Jakarta: INKAI.
Sudjana, Nana. 1996. The statistical method. Bandung: Tarsito.
Sugiyono. 2010. Statistics for Research. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Suwirman. 2015. Basic Research. Padang: Nikken UNP.
Syafruddin. 2011. Sports Coaching Science. Padang: Nikken UNP.
Indonesian Republic Act No. 3 of 2005. 2009.TentangSistem Sport Nasional.Jakarta: propagated by public relations firms and law ministries of youth and sports of the republic of Indonesia.
Wahjoedi.2001.Landasan Evaluation of Physical Education. Jakarta: King Grafindo Persada.
Wendrizal. 2013 "Contributions Southwestern Arm Muscles and kecepata Explosive Reaction to Tsuki Blow ability AtletKarate Dojo Inkai Tangah Koto Padang" (Skipsi) .Padang: Nikken UNP.