Main Article Content
The problem in this research is the low skill Crescent Kick Athlete Skills Pencak Silat Anak Nagari South Coastal District that affect the appearance and cause decreased performance. The problem is likely to occur due to a lack of training methods used precisely by the coach. This study aims to reveal the effect of the method of the Skills Training Plyometrics Crescent kick. The research is a quasi-experiment. The population in this study are all athletes Pencak Silat Anak Nagari South Coastal District totaling 50 people. The sampling technique used a purposive sampling method, the total of samples used as many as 25 people. Data collected by Skills test crescent kick by kicking to the target 20 times kick. Data were analyzed using a t-test or a different test mean. Results of research and analysis of the data showed that the method Plyometrics exercises a significant influence on the athlete's skills Sabit kick Pencak Silat Anak Nagari South Coastal District. Based on the analysis, it was found t = 30.2> table = 1.71 with an average increase was 12.08.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Please find rights and licenses in the International Journal of Kinesiology and Physical Education: This journal focuses on human science including responses to technology such as the design of sports equipment and training facilities, the selection and recruitment of athletes, performance analysis or modification, and stress reduction. To be considered for publication
- License The use of non-commercial articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Attribution License (link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ )
- Author's Guarantee. The author guarantees that the article is original, written by another author, has never been published before, does not contain any invalid statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyrights that are held exclusively by the author and is free from any third party rights, and that each Written permission needed to quote from another source has been obtained by the author.
- User The Courage to circulate articles published as freely as possible. Under a Creative Commons license, it allows users to copy, distribute, display and do work only for non-commercial purposes. Users also need to associate authors and distribute work in journals.
- Author's Rights; a) Copyright and other ownership rights related to the article, such as patents. b) The right to use the substance of the article in his own future work, including lectures and books. c) The right to reproduce articles for one's own purposes, provided that copies are not offered for sale. d) The right to self-archive the article. e) The right to enter into separate additional contractual agreements for non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the article (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of the initial publication in this journal.
- Co-Authorship If the article is compiled together by other authors, the signatory to this form guarantees that it has been authorized by all joint authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform their co-authors about the terms of this agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement may be terminated by the author or after two months' notice in which the other party has materially violated this agreement and failed to correct the violation within one month after notification by the termination party requesting the violation to be corrected. There is no violation or breach of this agreement that will cause this agreement or any license granted therein to terminate automatically or affect the definition of the MensSana Journal: Journal of Sports, Physical and Health Education.
- Royalties This agreement gives the author the right to no royalties or other fees. To the extent permitted by law, the author waives his right to collect royalties relative to the article in connection with the use of the article by or its licensee.
- Privacy Statement, Name and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties. However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the MensSana Journal: Research Journal and Sports Education will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the internet.
Bompa, Tudor O. (2009). Theory and methodology of training (periodization). Canada: Kendalil/ Hunt Publishing Company.
Oetojo, Pandji. (2000). Pencak Silat. Semarang: Fakultas Ilmu Keolahragaan
Lubis, Johansyah. (2014).Pencak silat.Jakarta : RajaGrafindo Persada
Sucipto. (2001). Pencak Silat. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.