Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Please find rights and licenses in the International Journal of Kinesiology and Physical Education: This journal focuses on human science including responses to technology such as the design of sports equipment and training facilities, the selection and recruitment of athletes, performance analysis or modification, and stress reduction. To be considered for publication
- License The use of non-commercial articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed in the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International Attribution License (link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ )
- Author's Guarantee. The author guarantees that the article is original, written by another author, has never been published before, does not contain any invalid statements, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyrights that are held exclusively by the author and is free from any third party rights, and that each Written permission needed to quote from another source has been obtained by the author.
- User The Courage to circulate articles published as freely as possible. Under a Creative Commons license, it allows users to copy, distribute, display, and do work only for non-commercial purposes. Users also need to associate authors and distribute work in journals.
- Author's Rights; a) Copyright and other ownership rights related to the article, such as patents. b) The right to use the substance of the article in his own future work, including lectures and books. c) The right to reproduce articles for one's own purposes provided that copies are not offered for sale. d) The right to self-archive the article. e) The right to enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the published version of the article (for example, posting it to an institutional repository or publishing it in a book), with acknowledgment of the initial publication in this journal.
- Co-Authorship If the article is compiled together by other authors, the signatory to this form guarantees that it has been authorized by all joint authors to sign this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform their co-authors about the terms of this agreement.
- Termination of this Agreement may be terminated by the author or after two months' notice in which the other party has materially violated this agreement and failed to correct the violation within one month after notification by the termination party requesting the violation to be corrected. There is no violation or breach of this agreement that will cause this agreement or any license granted therein to terminate automatically or affect the definition of the MensSana Journal: Journal of Sports, Physical and Health Education.
- Royalties This agreement gives the author the right to no royalties or other fees. To the extent permitted by law, the author waives his right to collect royalties relative to the article in connection with the use of the article by or its licensee.
- Privacy Statement, Name, and email address entered on this journal website will be used exclusively for the purposes of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or for other parties. However, due to the progress and availability of hacking and data mining techniques discovered through the Internet, the MensSana Journal: Research Journal and Sports Education will not be able to guarantee that other parties will not mine our users' email addresses in any way that might be found over the internet.
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used exclusively for the purpose of this journal and will not be available to Drum for any other purpose or for any other trust.